INSTAGRAM

Instagram @xinyizzz

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Picnic with da girls

So, one fine day in sept i finally had time to meet up with ma swensens gang girls for picnic cs my dance schedule was so packed !!!
Simple yet enjoyable time with them as always <3 p="">
Picnic in the sun for only awhile and we went to play water ! hahaha this beekee ah keep splash water on me !!
Then we moved indoor to picnic hahaha and play dai ti all the way omg. 
Playing dai ti was never so fun and we didnt get bored of it after playing it for hrs hahahaha
talked and complained abt work (as usual) but i alr quitted they still working thr 
Hearing their complains make me nvr regret quitting tho working with them was fun but others was just nah..



















































 Heeee , do ya like my new shades omg
And guess what ,  LOL yes we had swensens for dinner wtf HAHAHAHA
I have no idea what was wrong with us but yeah at least got free icecream cs birthday month




Photos from phone always ended up at the end of the post :(





And my tumblr-ish photos of the day HAHAHAHA
Everyone just point to a tree and ask me to climb after i posted this photo omg

(nvr point feet)

No comments: