INSTAGRAM

Instagram @xinyizzz

Monday 29 December 2014

Blessed 17th


[7sept-11sept]
Wasnt really looking forward to being 17 ! Because i just turned 16 like not long ago but thanks to all these ppl in my life that make my 17 so good :)

Firstly was advanced celebration with my family ! This year was like damn little ppl cs dabiaoge they all was overseas and erbiaoge they all went over to steph's granny celebration !
But its ok heheh
Went out with biaojie in the afternoon before celebration at night whoopswhooops. Free shopping ohyeah.
Anw the selfies below argh hate how it is nt organised by date :( cause the selfies were by iphone and other photos is by camera !
SO yeo. My present !!!

 Bro did this shit ^^^^ HAHAHAH
 YAY MA ICECREAM CAKE <3 p="">




 heheh FLORAL FOR 17TH.
 Family :D
 Grandma !!

  Uncles aunt and biaojie !


 Behind the scene of my insta photo hahaha




Next up was with Kel one day before our birthday! hehehe
The 9sept babies of 4 sin. Third year celebrating tgt with her !!




 Went to eat din tai fung and shop shopp !!! Simple but great day :)









 Our "birthday cake" for ourselves ! Red velvet cake yayz


Went down to grandma hse after that and waited for dad to end work before we head of to gardens by the bay !!! Its so pretz


 Selfie whoops i look distorted HHAHAHAHA



 WHITE X BLACK ?



 NOMS TAIWAN FOOOOD




And i spent my actual birthday with my dearest classmates omg love them so much
HAHAHA i totally wasnt expecting this surprise. I thought we were just gonna picnic and everything was like a lie i kennut
Zihui made it so real i believed her !

So like me and zihui reach first and we were waiting for zhongwei (who was actually injured and couldnt even walk) idk why i believed that she was coming omg im so gullible.
And then we walked and walked and zihui went like : eh your eyes got something and then she wrapped her outerwear arnd me HAHAHAH

 And she prepared this and my "present" is inside the sephora bag which turns out to be just a troll from them
 LOL WHY I STILL SO HAPPY BEING BLINDFOLDED.
SO she made me walk up the slope blind folded and i took damn damn long cs i damn scared HAHAHAHA

And i finally reached after decades 😂
And when i took out my blindfold, there's no zhongwei but gladys and natasya
DAMN SHOCKED HAHAHAHAH
And zihui prepared the food aww



 Yay the board and presents me so love <3 girls="" much="" p="" so="" thanks="">

















 And when we start to get high... we do such crazy stuffs HAHAHAH OMG















 Ended of the day with a peaceful dinner with gladys hahahaa

AND YAY MY "LOOTS"
 Painting for zhongwei omg so damn touched :') even tho she cant make it
 Board by zihui with everyone's wishes omg ITS MY FIRST BOARD EVER AFTER 17 YEARS OF LIVING ON THIS EARTH I DAMN HAPPY I SWEAR
 The empty sephora container im so speechless , they love me so much :')


{random arrangemnt of photos} from the day i went out with biaojie, i went up to her hse first !
WIth th twinsss









Then was a lunch date with mone and shopping too <3 p="">








 Talked alot i miss her so much :(((

Last but not least was movie and lunch and icecrea with ma bae hahahha
We have like the least no. of photos tgt but we talked the most on whatsapp hahahah
I think she knows eveything abt me omg

Cant believe im alr 3 months plus into being 17 (yes super duper late post) alr and 18 next yr WTF 
Time is passing too fast man i swear but still 17th birthday was a good one hehehe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEqv1BwvQ1Q&list=UUnOOTXa9TPEgROpzM7IfmFg

No comments: