INSTAGRAM

Instagram @xinyizzz

Sunday 21 December 2014

Rayyen& rayner baby shower :D

Yay , we welcomed a pair of twin to our family this june heehehhe
so the baby shower was in july.
-memory failing me again-
Oh we went yishun safra club i think !!!




tbh i still cant recognise them until now hahhahaah
They dont really look very very alike but then i guess i just sucks at recognising ppl and rmbering their names !
I need to go like super close to see if they have double eyelids to know who is who !
rayyen is single eyelid and rayner is double !
Rayyen is the big bro yoz
i think he likes me more compared to rayner cs rayner keeps crying when im arnd
Yes just arnd , i didnt even play with him yet he will cry.






The buffet !!! And if i didnt rmb wrongly it sucked hahahaha
Everyone was complaining abt it so yep 


Sup ! Hi naughty rayvier, BULLYING ME WITH BALLOONS CS HE KNOW I SCARED
This lil boy honestly too clever and too mischievous. He always bully me altho im like 15 years older than him. But then his cuteness just make u not angry with him.
I always say idw play with anymore but well.. hahaha





GENERATION GAP :( I AM OLD NOW.














BALLOOONS, again .










Welcome the twins to our #keaideus family ! Cant wait for them to grow up and STOP CRYING . I am patient for all stuffs but i cant stand kids who cry omg save me. Im gonna be a bad mum(if im gonna be one ) HAHAHAHA

No comments: